Undock computer option start menu properties


Undock computer option start menu properties


I have updated GPedit.msc and followed these steps to disable the Remove function, but still cannot see the button.Go to Start, Run and type: Gpedit.mscThen follow this path: User Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Start Menu and TaskbarFind the Option Undock and click on properties to enable it.Futher information in microsoft help at: advise.

Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be undock computer option start menu properties Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. Anyone experience something similar.

Our D20 and D30 models never had an issue like this with their specific port replicators. Okay, I noticed this problems about two weeks ago when we got our first batch of Latitude E laptops in. I originally thought it was a problem with our OS build image and contacted Dell Support to find out if this was unusual. Dell Support did think it was unusual, but could not rule out that my build imagI recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 8.1 and have some trouble finding features.

In Windows 7 under the Shutdown menu, there was an option to undock my laptop (as well as Sleep, Hibernate etc.).Now some of these options (Sleep, Restart, Shutdown) moved to the Power button under the Settings menu. Switch User and Log out I can still find under in the dialog that pops up when I press F4 on the Desktop, but the undock option is missing completely. It does about 75% of the time, and the other 25% the screen turns off but the laptop stays on and requires a restart to fix the problem.

I have color-calibrated the display on the laptop as well as an external display attached to the docking station.




Computer option menu start properties undock

Undock computer option start menu properties

Undock computer option start menu properties



Add a comment

Your e-mail will not be published. Required fields are marked *